Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"




Not particularly in that order.
Figure Drawings! From 2 seperate classes, the top 2 were drawn at a downtown warehouse class organized by the models. Ahhh made me feel like I was at Calarts again, a large room overflowing with artists, sketches strewn on a pastel chalked floor, kids sitting on engines, horses, stairwells, beach chairs, anything they can find, sick music playing with wild costumes and wild poses.
The bottom one I believe was done at an uninstructed class held at my work. That guy was crazy looking. Seriously, crazy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :) Nice to see people check it once in a while! Lol. The animatic I posted is just a test for 3D. I've almost finished blocking it all - really working to exaggerate it all and give him the right emotion I want. Gotta love it. Are you at Animation Mentor then? It definitely is an awesome place.

Best of luck in your work! I'll see you around!

-Alexiss

4/12/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger MondayMorgue said...

-Alexiss
hey, I'm a campus mentor at Animation Mentor right now, yeah it's a cool place, Bobby Beck rocks!

4/15/2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Olivier Ladeuix said...

Hey Morgan, I am gonna rig my own character for my short this term and I posted some concepts on my blog, check it out and give me some comments if you have time. I will do more concept work this WE so maybe you will want to wait till monday ;-)

5/04/2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

Morgan, Nice sketches!! Man, I gotta get my but out to some figure drawing classes, I'm feeling kinda rusty:)

6/07/2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger g1toons said...

yeh the downtown warehouse is fun, great atmosphere, nice blog

6/20/2007 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home