Friday, November 14, 2008

'Bronx Zoo' Gallery Opening Tonight! (Nov.14)


Come see a selection of work from the Ghetto Gloss Gallery organized figure drawing workshop held Saturdays at La Cita Bar in downtown during the Fall. Above is 1 of a few drawings I did for it.

Update: Sorry it's not in NY, it's here in fab LA. The opening was a blast, lots of people, reminded me of CalArts the way the drawings were posted 'flyer style' all over the walls. I bought a piece of Tim Lamb's, and they give you a banana pin for each one sold!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexiss Dawn said...

When I saw "Bronx Zoo" I got excited and thought maybe you were out here showing stuff. And in those few moments I was thinking of how I could leave work and head to the Bronx to come and say hi to you and of course bug a bit. But then I continued to read on and was quite disappointed to find it was not really anything in the Bronx and you are in fact still in LA. The rest of my time resulted in crying in the corner...

11/14/2008 9:48 PM  
Blogger MondayMorgue said...

wow you are so supportive alexiss!

11/16/2008 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds really really cool. I'm sure it was fun, I checked out the website and saw some live photos. Keep the posts up!

11/23/2008 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home